Monday, July 4, 2011

Halo 3

I think my favourite thing about Halo 3 was the achievement hunting. I rememeber thinking that recon armour was the coolest armour ever so I tried my best to get the Vidmaster Achievements. Most of them were pretty easy. But the one that I disliked the most was the one in Halo 3: ODST where you have to finish the last lever with 3 other friends only with mongooses. The most fun was in Halo 3 where you do basically the same thing except in ghosts. My friends agree that that was the most fun one. I enjoyed the co-op of campaign in general. I also enjoyed the multiplayer though I didn't play it much. Overall it was an excellent game. Thank you Bungie.

PS: because I am not home and I'm posting via my phone, sometimes placing pictures into the post is disabled for some reason, but I'll try.

3 comments:

  1. Loved each one of the 3. Countless hours wasted playing this with friends

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halo 3 was probably the best in it's series I'm also looking forward to Halo 4 in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I personally enjoyed 2 the most.

    ReplyDelete