Friday, June 24, 2011

Halo 1 for PC

Halo 1 for PC was sweet and I got it right when it came out.  I never had an original XBox so I was couldn't play it so I waiting until the PC version came out.  It was an excellent game and it even had multiplayer online which was sweet.  Then I came across Halo Custom Edition that was downloadable for free.  Basically, you could make your own maps (NOT like forge) but you could even take maps from Call of Duty or soemthing and make it into a map for Custom Edition.  You could put in CoD guns, guns or vehicles from any other game.  It was pretty sweet! Now I'm pumped for the Halo 1 Remake that is coming out soon! Can't wait! In Halo: Reach, if you had Halo 1 for PC, you could even get a nameplate from it.  I proudly wear that! Haha. (Shown Below)

5 comments:

  1. Aw, nostalgia. I had some sweet times playing halo back in the day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never played it on PC... played it on my friend's Xbox for hours though. I was still running off a Super Nintendo at the time. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never played on PC but loved it on XBox, cant wait for the HD remake :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you play Halo 1 on a LAN party ?
    It seems like a great FPS but I'm not sure you can play on LAN network with it

    ReplyDelete